Thousands Acre Woods Additions...

One of our newest additions to The Thousand Acre Woods family, Moody.  Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday soaking up some sun.

Love & Lollies...

lets tweetlike on facebookfollow on bloglovin

22 comments:

1. Oh my, Moody is such a cutie!!! (Do I get anything for rhyming?) ;)
    Tomorrow is our last day on Wrightsville Beach so I will certainly be soaking in as much sun as possible. In fact, I do believe I have the first tan in my life. I'm so proud of myself. *sniffle*
    Have a happy hump day, lady! ♥

ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the little white socks :-)

Have a super week x

3. oooh so cute! thanks for sharing xoxo Ilana

4. awwwweee I love cats ! http://ronnettas.blogspot.com/

5. He's adorable!

ReplyDelete
  6. Hey did you get a new commenting system? I had to switch browsers!
    But, that cat...Oh my gosh my heart is melting!
    xAngiesundaybelle.com

7. JessaofCakedVintageAugust 22, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I am trying the Disqus commenting platform. It was just a widget you add directly to your template. =D

8. JessaofCakedVintageAugust 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

haha Hope you enjoy your last day of rays! (My response just had to rhyme!) xo

9. Oh my - what a cutey!

10. JessaofCakedVintageAugust 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Thanks everyone! She sure is adorable, but don't let that cute face fool you. She is all piss and vinegar! haha But we adore her none the less!

ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna keep her! :D So adorable. Btw the photos are very well taken.

12. JessaofCakedVintageAugust 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Thank you Love! She is a pretty well behaved photo subject. =D

ReplyDelete
  13. I think she's giving you the stink eye in that second picture, but she is definitely uber cute. And the pictures look excellent!

14. JessaofCakedVintageAugust 22, 2012 at 12:27 PM

She sure is! Like most ladies she doesn't quite like her beauty sleep being disturbed! Oops... haha I deserved it!

ReplyDelete
  15. ah yes, I've seen it before! my browser doesn't work with it though, but maybe that's my fault for still using an old version of Internet Explorer :P

also hey what happened to my link haha

16. JessaofCakedVintageAugust 23, 2012 at 7:39 AM

haha Poor Angie being picked on by Disqus... =(

ReplyDelete
  17. Greetings! Did you execute all the options of this blog on your own or you needed some extra help?

Replies
    1. Hello! Everything on my blog was created on my own.

18. Hi ! Let me first say that you really have customized a magnificent site. In addition to that I would like to ask you a question that is very interesting to me. Do you run in any competitions between bloggers?

Replies
    1. I do not run any competitions between bloggers. Thank you for your question and kind words.

♥ Thanks for commenting! I truly appreciate each comment I receive and nothing brightens my day more than reading your thoughts!

xx Jessa