This week we are getting to know a little more about Esther of Morningstar84. Esther is a fellow vintage lover and owns a shop called Morningstar84 where she replicates vintage and also restyles vintage for more wearability now.
Sweet Peek: One of her designs is a Audrey Hepburn's dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Esther has accomplished a lot in her over ten years of experience including having designs shown in "Town Magazine" and a cover of "At Home in the Upstate" and worn by Miss South Carolina! Her styles are timeless, elegant, and fun. If you haven't seen her work, you must!
Esther was happy to answer our Fast Five interview questions and I just love her answers!
- Can you tell us a little more about Morningstar84?
- I don't think any of us have a big enough closet! Esther, what has and continues to inspire you?
- I am thrilled to see shows like Mad Men & Pan/Am on the air! Have there been any obstacles you've had to overcome to get where you are now?
- I love that you and your mom share the same passion! How did you start?
- You are so talented and dedicated! What advice do you have for others who are trying to make their dreams a reality?
Thank you so much Esther for taking the time to share your story with us! I hope that we will be able to admire and cherish your creations of many years to come!